Monday, August 4, 2008

What?... Where?..Ohhh MY God.. When? and finally ..Why?

What...? This was my first reaction when someone pinged me this "Bomb Blasts in bangalore, one feared dead". I was dumb founded when i heard this. I was in office and safe inside my cubicle. But i can feel the panic among the people on the floor at least. Everybody was trying to call and get information about there near and dear ones. Some one asked from behind where exactly it has happened? I checked out on net and was shocked to find it out that it is very close to my house. Every body was asking their reltaives, friends over phone to know when exactly it happened?
With telephone networks jammed, the tension was turning into more panic, chaos and fear. Then i thought to calm down my team mates. I told them dont tell any thing to people which we are not sure of because rumours at this stage can cause more danger again. But the news of one after another blast failed all my attempt and made me complete nervous. So i first called up my parents who were not aware of the news since they stay in a different state and told them that we are safe. But for the first time i experienced the trembling voice of my mother who was more frightened than me after hearing the news. Some how i consoled her and came back to my seat. Then suddenly i realised my team mate had gone to that area as he had some important work. All my attempt to reach him over phone failed. But by the gods grace he was also safe. That day i saw panic among poeple who were completely safe but rattled with bomb blast news.

I took a late bus from office to my home and but my mind was not not able to answer me one thing. Why? ....Why? What is that they will get from this?
The media was saying terrorist are giving bangalore police a wake up call. But why the hell they will do this? Some one said they want the police to stop acting against them. but do you think police will stop acting against them after this? Then started the eternal blame game from politicians. No one able to answer me why some one is doing it? Why..?
What the person has done wrong, who lost his 25 year old only son?
what is that small kid Yash has done, who has not only lost his father but also his childhood? i am still searching for that answer...why is some one doing this? what will they get by this?...DO YOU HAVE THE ANSWER...
WHY?

2 comments:

Praveen राठी said...

Yes, I have the answer. Infact, everyone has it. Aren't the media, press, news channels getting the threat mails right from the horse's mouth (that too, even before the blasts)? Haven't they clearly told about their intentions and the reason behind it?

And this didn't happen for the first time. Right?

So, the question "WHY" is answered. The next question is: What is being done to stop this?

The blasts are not done aiming at a particular person, rather aiming at the Indian society, security forces and above all they have thrown an open question - "Stop us, if you can!"

Just keep the fingers crossed. I wish I don't get to hear any such news on our "INDEPENDENCE DAY"

Debi said...

but praveen my question is what are they getting from this? earlier it was kashmir but now what do they want? if it is aim at disturbing communal harmony even then what will they get from this?

Incredible India

DAFFY DEFINITIONS:-

WHO IS A POLITICIAN??

One who shakes your hand before elections and your confidence after.